I only have positive things to say about this device. I was needing something that I could listen to training material off of my phone into my older car radio. However, I did not want a bunch of wires everywhere where it takes me two minutes to get everything hooked up. Instead, I simply set it up the first time, and my phone automatically connects to my car radio as soon as I get near it. All I have to do then is press play on my phone.
Link to product:
- Works flawlessly
- Automatically connects after initial setup
- Comes with an IR remote to control sound and pause
- Has a small screen that shows what freq and input you are using
- Can use USB device with mp3, sd card, or Bluetooth
- Has two USB charger ports
- Ready to go out of the box
- The voice saying the phone is connected has a very thick accent and uses poor English (although nothing major, just worth mentioning)
- The remote is IR, so you must point it directly to the transmitter
Things worth mentioning
- Was taking over voice calls too (some people may like this, but I didn’t), but I found that on my Samsung Galaxy you can uncheck the box where it does not do this (just want to point out this has nothing to do with the device itself, it is just something with Bluetooth in general and can easily be fixed)
Honestly, I love this device. It has been very useful and I have had absolutely no issues with it. Great price for a great product!